More Information on the Camarillo State Hospital Collection
The Camarillo State Hospital Collection is primarily housed in the University Archives and contains documents, photographs, maps, oral histories, newspaper articles (Los Angeles Times Proquest) and artifacts relating to the administration, development, opening, operation, and closing of the facility. If you are interested in viewing the collection, please contact Evelyn Taylor, University Archivist, at email@example.com or 805-437-8830.
- Camarillo State Hospital Finding Guide (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Topics of Interest in the Camarillo State Hospital Collection
- Newspaper Chronology of Camarillo State Hospital History
- Architect Information
- How to Cite the Camarillo State Hospital Collection
- Movies Filmed on Campus
- Camarillo State Hospital General Information and How to Use the Collection
- Oral Histories of University Personnel Who Worked at CSH
To view Adobe PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Reader.