California State University Channel Islands 10th Anniversary
Your Best CI Photo Contest
Thank you for your interest in entering the California State University Channel Islands 10th anniversary, Your Best CI Photo Contest, presented by the John Spoor Broome Library. The photo(s) that you submit to this contest will be evaluated by the Library's 10th Anniversary Committee. Four winning photographs will be included as part of the 10th Anniversary Exhibit on display in the library beginning March 11, 2012.
To enter this contest, please read the rules, guidelines for submission, and submit your photos and any Visual Image Release Forms by 10:00p.m. on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
1. This contest is open to all currently enrolled CI students.
2. All photos submitted must be the original.
3. Each participant may submit up to four photos for judgement.
4. All photographs will be fully credited to the participant in all displays and publications.
5. The photographs must not contain any obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
6. The committee reserves the right to disqualify any photograph that does not meet contest rules and criteria.
7. Submissions must be received by 10:00p.m. on Thursday, February 28, 2013 in order to be considered.
Guidelines for Submission
To submit a photo(s) to the Your Best CI Photo Contest, please do the following:
1. Complete the Visual Image Release Form for your photo(s):
Visual Image Release Form (PDF, 61KB)
2. Complete the submission form and upload your photos and release form here:
Your Best CI Photo Contest Submission Form
3. If any individuals are pictured in your photo(s), please complete the Visual/Audio Image Release Form* for each individual and send in an email to Laura Worden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visual/Audio Image Release Form (PDF, 41KB)
*This form must be submitted for any individuals featured in your photo(s). Crowd shots do not require this form. If the photo depicts specific individuals, it is the responsibility of the participant (you) to obtain, prior to submission, any and all release and consent necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph(s). We ask for a written release for those individuals. If the photograph(s) contain any minor children, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required for release.
For any questions about the Your Best CI Photo Contest please contact Laura Worden at email@example.com or 805-437-2632.